Super Colon Cleanse®
7.49 21.99 $6.36 - $18.69
Gentle internal cleansing with natural herbs and Probiotics to help support the total digestive process and helps with occasional constipation.*
- Helps with Occasional Constipation*
- Natural Herbs & Probiotics*
- Gentle Internal Cleansing*
WHAT IS SUPER COLON CLEANSE?
Super Colon Cleanse was developed in 1986 and designed with the philosophy that your colon should be thoroughly cleansed every couple of months. Super Colon Cleanse products blend Senna, a natural stimulant, with nourishing herbs as well as good bacteria to help support the total digestive process.*
3 PRIMARY REASONS YOU NEED SUPER COLON CLEANSE
- To help with occasional constipation and gentle internal cleansing*
- To assist with greater nutrient absorption*
- To help with the elimination of toxins in the colon*
MORE REASONS TO USE SUPER COLON CLEANSE
- Within 6-12 hours, it encourages peristalsis, which is a series of contractions that move waste through the digestive tract*
- Senna Leaf is an active ingredient that stimulants peristalsis
- Natural herbs and Lactobacillus Acidophilus provide gentle support to the colon
WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO KNOW ABOUT SUPER COLON CLEANSE?
Use Super Colon Cleanse periodically – for no more than 10 days every two months
DID YOU KNOW?
- After eating a meal, food travels through nearly 15 ft. of intestines. This can take between 12 to 48 hrs.
- The colon is part of the large intestine, and the final part of the digestive system.
- The colon’s major function is to absorb nutrients and fluids from food, and remove waste assisted by trillions of good bacteria.
- The digestive process can become compromised if the colon walls become encrusted with fecal matter. The residue can cover receptor sites whose primary function is to absorb specific nutrients from food.
- Poor diet choices, environmental toxins, alcohol, and insufficient water intake can all contribute to the build up of fecal matter and lead to gas, bloating and prolonged discomfort or distress.
WHO SHOULD USE SUPER COLON CLEANSE?
People concerned with:
- Occasional constipation
- Seeking an alternative to OTC (over the counter) laxatives
- Periodic need to eliminate toxins due to poor diets, or after prolonged use of medications
- Periodic cleansing
TOP QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK ABOUT SUPER COLON CLEANSEWhen should I use Super Colon Cleanse?We recommend using Super Colon Cleanse on two occasions: when experiencing occasional constipation and every few months for a total cleanse of the digestive tract.Can I take Super Colon Cleanse everyday?No. We recommend alternating between Super Colon Cleanse and Original Colon Cleanse to help maintain
long-term digestive health.Can I use OTC laxatives with Super Colon Cleanse?No. It would be too stimulating for the digestive process. Over the counter laxatives are very effective for stimulating elimination, however, they can also cause diarrhea and abdominal pain.
Super Colon Cleanse blends Senna, a natural stimulant with nourishing herbs as well as good bacteria to gently and effectively ease digestive distress, which would potentially eliminate the need for any laxatives.Can children use Super Colon Cleanse?We always recommend checking with the child’s medical practitioner prior to taking Super Colon Cleanse. With that said, children can find relief from occasional constipation by using Super Colon Cleanse. For children 6-12 yrs, the suggested dosage is half of the adult dosage printed on the label.How long will it take Super Colon Cleanse to work?It is very difficult to specify a time period in which Super Colon Cleanse will start working because it is made of natural herbs and are not prescriptions for ailments also each person’s system is different. Results are usually evident within 24 to 72 hours, in some cases especially in first time users it may be longer.
Powder or Capsules should be taken with 10 oz. of water or mix directly into 10 oz. of water – either way, drink all 10 oz. immediately.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily with at least 10-12 oz. of water and drink immediately. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking
- Children (6 - 12 years): ½ the adult dosage
- Adults: Take 1 rounded scoop daily (approx. 5g). Mix with at least 10-12 oz. of water, juice or your favorite beverage and drink immediately. This product may be taken in to separate half scoop (approx. 2.5g) servings twice daily.
- Children (6-12 years): One third (approx. 1.65g) the adult dosage.
- Use Super Colon Cleanse about every 2 months and for no more than 10 days at a time.
Suggested use for Better Results
Super Colon Cleanse may be used alternatively with our top selling Original Colon Cleanse.
Use Super Colon Cleanse for a thorough cleansing periodically, followed by Original Colon Cleanse for maintenance in between.
NOTE: These products contain Senna. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if a person has or develops diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. Senna may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult with a physician if there is frequent diarrhea or if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or a medical condition exists.
- Senna Leaf Powder – a natural stimulant that encourages peristalsis. May encourage contractions and help the digestive system eliminate waste effectively.*
- Psyllium Husk Powder – a soluble fiber, derived from the husks or coverings of the psyllium seeds. It is an ancient and trusted soluble fiber that is very effective in moving waste smoothly and gently through the digestive tract.*
- Fennel Seed – used for various digestive problems including intestinal gas, bloating and loss of appetite.
- Papaya Leaf - contains antioxidants, amino acids and vitamins, it also contains the enzymes, papain, protease and amylase, which help to break down proteins to help support and maintain the health of the gastrointestinal system.
- Rosehips Fruit Powder – Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants and used for a wide variety ailments including stomach disorders, urinary tract and kidney disorders.*
- L. Acidophilus – known as good bacteria, it plays a significant role in digesting foods and may also help with digestive problems such as diarrhea.*
- Gelatin – an animal sourced protein that contains collagen used for strengthening bones, joints and nails. It is also commonly used to make gel caps.
- When should I use Super Colon Cleanse?We recommend using Super Colon Cleanse on two occasions: when experiencing occasional constipation and every few months for a total cleanse of the digestive tract.
A person’s normal bowel schedule can sometimes become compromised as result of poor diet choices, environmental toxins, alcohol, insufficient water or fiber intake and inactivity. This leads to occasional bloating, gas and constipation. The Super Colon Cleanse products provide relief by blending the natural stimulant, Senna, with nourishing herbs and good bacteria to help ease discomfort.
Equally important, the Super Colon Cleanse products can be used to thoroughly cleanse the digestive tract every couple of months to help support and maintain the health of the digestive system. We recommend using Super Colon Cleanse for no more than 10 days every two months.How is Super Colon Cleanse different from Original Colon Cleanse?Super Colon Cleanse can be used for either occasional constipation or for a periodic thorough cleansing every two months for no more than 10 days.
Since Original Colon Cleanse is made from 100% Natural Psyllium Husk, a gentle natural soluble fiber, it can be used daily to maintain regularity and heart health.What are the common side effects from taking Super Colon Cleanse?A common side effect you may experience with Super Colon Cleanse is mild cramping. The mild cramping is caused by Peristalsis from within the digestive tract. Peristalsis is a set of contractions that move waste through the intestines. The Senna Leaf Powder in Super Colon Cleanse causes natural peristalsis. While the formulation contains some soothing herbs, Fennel Seed, Rose Hips, Papaya Leaf and L. Acidophilus, some people are more sensitive and will feel some discomfort. If you are sensitive to Senna and are experiencing some cramping you may want to try cutting your daily dosage in half.Is Super Colon Cleanse safe to take intermittently?Yes, Super Colon Cleanse was designed to do a thorough cleanse of your colon, use the Super Colon Cleanse for 10 days every 4 to 6 weeks to cleanse your colon.
We recommend using our Original Colon Cleanse for the in-between cleansing times. Our Original Colon Cleanse is made of 100% psyllium husk, which is great source of soluble fiber. It has been designed to keep your colon clean and keep your system regular.
Do not use Super Colon Cleanse for more than 10 days consecutively.Will I get diarrhea from taking Super Colon Cleanse?Super Colon Cleanse may cause loose stools in some users. This is result of the stimulant laxative action of herbs like Senna. IF this happens please cut the dosage in half and see if that helps. If the diarrhea continues please discontinue using the product.
Drink plenty of fluids and try using our Original Colon Cleanse instead.Which is better, Super Colon Cleanse capsules or powder?There is no difference in formulating Super Colon Cleanse for powder or capsules. As long as the same quantity is used they will work the same. Capsules are convenient but also more expensive. It is a personal choice whichever product is preferable to you.Can Super Colon Cleanse be taken after the expiration date?No, we do not recommend using any of our products after the expiration date. Our products are made up primarily of natural herbs that may not lose potency, but definitely may start to deteriorate over time.What are the capsules made of?The capsules from our products are bovine based, cattle, calf and cows.