Super Colon Cleanse Night®
Super Colon Cleanse Night® a nighttime cleansing support product that helps with occasional constipation. Relax your mind, while cleansing your digestive system.*
Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more!
- Helps with Occasional Constipation*
- Nighttime Relaxation Support*
- Natural Herbs & Probiotics*
Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more!
What is Super Colon Cleanse Night?
Wind down the day with specially formulated nighttime cleansing support.* Formulated with blend of our Super Colon Cleanse with an added nighttime formulation. Ingredients such as: Echinacea, Passion Flower and Valerian may help with nighttime relaxation.* Let your body do the work while you relax!
3 Primary Reasons You Need Super Colon Cleanse Night
- It offers nighttime cleansing support with added relaxation support.*
- It helps with occasional constipation.*
- It assists with greater nutrient absorption.*
More Reasons To Use Super Colon Cleanse Night
- Formulated with Echinacea, Passion Flower and Valerian to aid nighttime relaxation.*
- Within 6-12 hours, it encourages peristalsis, which is a series of contractions that move waste through the digestive tract.
- It uses a proprietary blend of 8 comforting natural herbs and the good bacteria, L. Acidophilus.
- Great for those whose digestive systems and sleeping patterns are frequently disrupted by travel.
Did You Know?
- Constipation is generally described as having fewer than three bowel movements a week.
- Peristalsis begins in the esophagus when food is first swallowed and continues until the remaining waste is excreted from the body.
- Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) is produced by the body and is thought of as its main neurotransmitter inhibitory. Basically, GABA can act as a natural tranquilizer and can be very effective in contributing to a relaxed feeling.
- Passion Fruit and Valerian Root have been used for centuries to calm anxiety and aid relaxation.
Who Should Use Super Colon Cleanse Night?
People concerned with:
- Need help with occasional constipation while they wind down the day
- Travel frequently and need help in relaxing at the end of their day while gently cleansing their digestive system
Top Questions People Ask About Super Colon Cleanse NightWill I feel groggy in the morning after taking this the night before?The herbal blend of Valerian Root, Echinacea Purpurea Root and Passion Flower is added to help you relax enough to fall asleep easily. Taken as directed, the formula should help you get a good night’s sleep and wake up refreshed.Can I take this every night?No. Super Colon Cleanse Night should be used about every 2 months for no more than 10 days at a time.How long will it take Super Colon Cleanse Night to work?It is very difficult to specify a time period in which Super Colon Cleanse will start working because it is made of natural herbs and are not prescriptions for ailments also each person’s system is different. Results are usually evident within 24 to 72 hours, in some cases especially in first time users it may be longer.What is the difference between Super Colon Cleanse Night and Super Colon Cleanse?While formulated with some of the same key ingredients as Super Colon Cleanse, Super Colon Cleanse Night contains a special blend of Valerian Root, Echinacea, and Passion Flower to support nighttime relaxation.
Super Colon Cleanse Night is great for those who need help with occasional constipation while they wind down from the day or for those who experience digestive discomfort due to frequent travel.
Suggested Use for Super Colon Cleanse Night
- Adults: Take 2 capsules every night 30-60 minutes before bedtime with at least 10-20 oz. of water, juice or your favorite beverage. Drink immediately.
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age
Use Super Colon Cleanse Night about every 2 months and for no more than 10 days at a time.
Suggested use for Better Results
Super Colon Cleanse Night may be used alternatively with our top selling Original Colon Cleanse.
Use Super Colon Cleanse for a thorough cleansing periodically, followed by Original Colon Cleanse for maintenance in between.
NOTE: These products contain Senna. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if a person has or develops diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain. Senna may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult with a physician if there is frequent diarrhea or if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or a medical condition exists.
Supplement Facts for Super Colon Cleanse Night
ingredients in super colon cleanse night
- Senna Leaf Powder - a natural stimulant that encourages peristalsis. May encourage contractions and help the digestive system eliminate waste effectively.
- Psyllium Husk Powder - a soluble fiber, derived from the husks or coverings of the Psyllium seeds. It has the ability to absorb water, which makes it particularly effective in moving waste smoothly and gently through the digestive tract.
- Valerian Root Powder - improves sleep, reduce anxiety, improve stress and help control hyperactivity.
- Fennel Seed Powder - used for various digestive problems including heartburn, intestinal gas, bloating and loss of appetite.
- Rose Hips Powder - assist with occasional constipation
- Papaya Leaf Powder - contains the enzymes, papain, protease and amylase, which help to break down proteins, carbohydrates and fats to help support and maintain the health of the gastrointestinal system.
- Amla Berry Extract 4:1 - used to improve digestion and acts as a gentle laxative to treat constipation.
- Echinacea Root Powder - used in teas, expressed juices, as well as dietary supplements for stimulating the immune system to help the body fight infections.
- Garlic Bulb Powder - used to prevent heart disease, atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), and high cholesterol, high blood pressure and to boost the immune system.
- Passion Flower Powder - used as a calming herb, it is still used to day to treat anxiety and as a sleep aid.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus - a probiotic species of bacteria known as ‘good’ bacteria. May help replenish the digestive tract and eradicate unwanted, ‘bad’ bacteria.
- Gelatin - an animal sourced protein that contains collagen used for strengthening bones, joints and nails. It is also commonly used to make gel caps.
Frequently Asked Questions About Super Colon Cleanse NightCan I take Super Colon Cleanse Night if I have colon cancer?We would suggest that you consult with your physician before using Super Colon Cleanse Night.Is Super Colon Cleanse Night safe to take intermittently?Yes, Super Colon Cleanse Night is designed to do a thorough cleanse of your colon, use the product for 10 days every 4 to 6 weeks to cleanse your colon. We recommend using our Original Colon Cleanse for the in-between cleansing times. Our Original Colon Cleanse is made of 100% psyllium husk, which is great source of soluble fiber. It has been designed to keep your colon clean and keep your system regular. Do not use Super Colon Cleanse for more than 10 days consecutively.Will I get diarrhea from taking Super Colon Cleanse Night?Super Colon Cleanse Night may cause loose stools in some users. This is result of the stimulant laxative action of herb like Senna. IF this happens please cut the dosage in half and see if that helps. If the diarrhea continues please discontinue using the product. Drink plenty of fluids and try using our Original Colon Cleanse instead.Can Super Colon Cleanse Night be taken after the expiration date?No, we do not recommend using any of our products after the expiration date. Our products are made up primarily of natural herbs that may not lose potency, but definitely may start to deteriorate over time.What are the common side effects from taking Super Colon Cleanse Night?A common side effect you may experience with Super Colon Cleanse Night is mild cramping. The mild cramping is caused by Peristalsis from within the digestive tract. Peristalsis is a set of contractions that move waste through the intestines. The Senna Leaf Powder in Super Colon Cleanse Night causes natural peristalsis. While the formulation contains some soothing herbs, Fennel Seed, Rose Hips, Papaya Leaf and L. Acidophilus, some people are more sensitive and will feel some discomfort. If you are sensitive to Senna and are experiencing some cramping you may want to try cutting your daily dosage in half.