Best natural liver detox formulated to help protect the liver against free radical damage with powerful antioxidants.* Key ingredient is Milk thistle.
- Provides Antioxidant Support*
- Helps Maintain Normal Liver Function*
- Promotes Bile Secretion*
WHAT IS LIVER DETOX?
Liver Detox is an herbal blend formulated to help protect the liver and support its natural functions.* It is devise with a powerful blend of milk thistle, artichoke leaf and turmeric root to assist in maintaining a healthy gut and help support daily liver functions such as handling glucose and aid with bile section.*
The liver is often thought of as the body’s natural detoxifying organ. Its main function is to clean out impurities in the body, break down dangerous chemicals and to act as a filter for nutrients. This process aids in digestion, helps build immunity and maintain the body’s metabolism. The liver is also responsible for breaking down carbohydrates which helps regulate glucose or sugar levels. Glucose is the body’s source of energy. However, if glucose levels are too high, it can lead to diabetes and other heath concerns.
In response to environmental toxins, poor diets, processed foods, medications and alcohol, the liver must work overtime which may lead to major health conditions. Without a properly functioning liver, your body can become damaged and slowly begin to shut down.
3 PRIMARY REASONS YOU NEED LIVER DETOX
- To help maintain an already healthy functioning liver*
- To help support bile secretion which is important for food digestion*
- It may assist the liver’s ability to store and release glucose*
MORE GREAT REASONS TO USE LIVER DETOX
- It may assist in the production of glutathione, a powerful antioxidant, produced by the body and found in every single cell. Glutathione is thought to improve overall health due to its ability to neutralize free radicals that can build up in cells, including cells in the immune system, and cause damage.
- It contains a blend of powerful antioxidants to support cellular health and protect the liver long term:
- Artichoke leaf
- Beet leaf
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, another potent antioxidant, is thought to enhance the body’s ability to use it’s own insulin.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The liver is the body’s natural detoxifying organ.
- The liver’s main function is to clean out impurities in the body, break down dangerous chemicals and to act as a filter for nutrients. It aids in digestion, helps build immunity and maintain the body’s metabolism.
- The liver helps regulate glucose and sugar levels by breaking down carbohydrates. If glucose levels are too high, it can lead to diabetes and other health concerns.
- Without a properly functioning liver, your body can become damaged and slowly begin to shut down.
WHO SHOULD USE LIVER DETOX
People concerned with:
- Enhancing healthy liver function
- Antioxidant support
- Periodic detoxification
- Milk Thistle Extract 4:1 - a strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory and has been used as a gall bladder and liver-protecting herb for centuries.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine - support the kidneys and liver by reducing effects brought on by toxic chemicals and medication reactions.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - some evidence that supplementation will help with type 2 diabetes and as an antioxidant, it might also be helpful in certain liver diseases.
- Beet Leaf Powder - provide fiber, vitamins K, A & C, minerals as well as antioxidants
- Black Radish Root Powder - stimulates bile flow to support intestinal disorders, particularly the liver and gall bladder. It may also be able to fight bacteria and inflammation.
- Artichoke Leaf Extract 4:1 - may stimulate bile production to help the liver eliminate toxins.
- Dandelion Root Powder - roots contain Inulin, which supports the digestive tract and can help improve digestion.
- Turmeric Root Powder - a powerful antioxidant that can be effective as an anti-inflammatory.
- Inositol - restores insulin sensitivity (Type 2 diabetes), high blood pressure, high triglycerides and for reducing anxiety.
- Astaxanthin - a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage caused by oxidation, and helps reduce inflammation.
- Gelatin - an animal sourced protein that contains collagen used for strengthening bones, joints and nails. It is also commonly used to make gel caps.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT LIVER DETOX
Can you take Liver Detox for an extended period of time?
- Yes - it is safe to take for as long as you want or need to.
Can I take multiple Health Plus products at once?
- Yes, but we don’t recommend taking too many supplements at once. Your body can only absorb so much at a time. Whenever possible, we also recommend getting as much of your basic nutritional needs from fresh food.
Why is promoting bile secretion important?
- Bile is produced by the liver and stored in the gall bladder. It plays an essential role in the digestion of proteins and starches and aids in the absorption of fats. It also regulates the level of good microflora and destroys harmful organisms. Maintaining healthy bile secretion helps support the liver, the gall bladder and the entire digestive system.
Can I take Liver Detox if I'm also taking prescribed medications?
- We are not aware of any adverse reactions when using Liver Detox, however, if you are taking any prescriptions or over-the-counter medication, we suggest you consult your health practitioner.
Will Liver Detox help with the occasional weekend over indulgences?
- As a detoxifying organ, the liver must work overtime in response to poor choices in diet, medications and alcohol. Liver Detox helps to support and maintain normal liver function - everyday.
What is the difference between glucose and insulin?
- Glucose - a type of sugar found in food, mainly those rich in carbohydrates like bread, potatoes and fruit. The body uses glucose for energy.
- Insulin - a hormone that moves glucose from your blood into the cells for energy and storage.
Should I take Liver Detox with food?
- Yes, it can be taken with or without food. However, we would recommend taken with food.
What formula changes were made?
- We significantly increased the amount of the key liver supporting antioxidants, Milk Thistle, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine and Astaxanthin. In addition, we’ve added Alpha Lipoic Acid, a potent antioxidant thought enhance the body’s ability to use its own insulin.
How do milk thistle and N-actetyl-l-cysteine work to support the liver?
- A plant commonly found in dry, sunny areas, Milk Thistle, has been used as
a liver protecting herb for centuries. One of its active ingredients, silymarine, is a strong antioxidant and thought to protect liver cells and help improve liver function.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, commonly known as NAC, is often taken as a supplement since it is not found in food. When ingested, NAC converts into glutathione, a powerful antioxidant, which can help support the liver by reducing effects brought on by toxic chemicals and medication reactions.
- Between these two antioxidant-producing ingredients, the liver is well supported.
What are the capsule made of?
- The capsules from our products are bovine based, cattle, calf and cows.