Prebiotic Formula™ provides the daily food necessary for the probiotics in the digestive tract to survive. Provides support to the immune system and helps maintain regularity.*
Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more!
- Food for your Probiotics*
- Promotes the Growth of Good Bacteria*
- Helps Maintain Regularity*
Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more!
What is Prebiotic Formula?
The trillions of probiotics cells in our digestive tract are living organisms that need food to survive. These probiotics don’t eat just any food, they feed on prebiotic fibers. Prebiotic fibers are non-digestible to the human body but highly digestible to the thousands of strains of microflora in your digestive tract.
Our unique formulation provides you with multiple sources of prebiotic fibers such as FOS, Inulin, Burdock Root and Arabinogalactin to feed the majority rather than supplementing with just a few probiotics. Each strain of probiotics has a particular function and the thousands in our bodies work synergistically to maintain a well-functioning digestive system. This is why it is essential to maintain a healthy gut microboime.
3 Primary Reasons You Need Prebiotic Formula
- It provides nutrients to promote the growth of good bacteria*
- It helps maintain regularity and digestive health*
- It supports immune health*
More Great Reasons to Use Prebiotic Formula
- It contains 2 grams of prebiotics to feed the probiotics and help them thrive
- It is gluten free and milk free
What Else Should I Know About Prebiotic Formula?
You can take it for as long as you want – if it’s working for you, you can continue to use it forever.
Did you know?
- Prebiotics are fibers that are non-digestible by the human body but are highly digestible to probiotics. Basically, prebiotics are food for probiotics and help promote ‘good’ bacteria.
- Prebiotics improve your gut flora and help you maintain digestive health.*
- Prebiotics are present in some foods, generally eaten raw, and include asparagus, bananas, garlic, dandelion greens, chicory root and Jerusalem artichokes.
- Prebiotics are present in human breast milk and are thought to encourage the growth of the probiotic, Bifidobacterium and discourage pathogens that may cause infections.
Who should use Prebiotic Formula?
People concerned with:
- Not knowing which probiotics are colonizing within their digestive tract
- Needing daily digestive support to encourage the growth of their good bacteria
Top questions people ask about Prebiotic FormulaIf I take a probiotic, do I really need a prebiotic too?You bet! Our digestive tract can be thrown off track by making poor food or beverage choices, using medications, too much stress, traveling, a weak immune system, too little sleep or in other words, just living your life! Prebiotics help support and sustain the ‘good bacteria’ in your system so you can be ready for whatever life throws you.What does synbiotic mean?The term synbiotic is used to refer to a product that contains both probiotics and prebiotics. This combination contributes to a special synergy that supports the gastrointestinal tract.Should I take Prebiotic Formula with Probiotic Fiber?Absolutely! We recommend taking them together 30 minutes prior to eating or with food for best results.
Suggested Use for Prebiotic Formula
Prebiotic Formula may be taken continually to support overall health
- For Adults: Take 3 capsules 2x daily
- Not recommended for children under the age of 13
Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition before using this product.
Keep this product out of reach of children.
Store below 72°F (22°C)
Frequently Asked Questions About Prebiotic FormulaWhy do I need prebiotics?Prebiotics are fibers that are non-digestible by the human body but are highly digestible to probiotics. Basically, prebiotics are food for probiotics and help promote ‘good’ bacteria. The growth of good bacteria will help improve the health of the digestive tract, provide immune support and aid vaginal health.
For optimal results, prebiotics and probiotics must be consumed together since they work synergistically in the body.Do I still need a prebiotic if I take probiotic daily?Yes. A product or food that contains prebiotics and probiotics is called a synbiotic. Synbiotics help support your microbiome, which is another name for the trillions of bacteria living in your body that help keep you healthy. Taking both will help ensure your microbiome stays in peak functioning order and that you stay healthy.What does 'good' bacteria do?“Good” bacteria are a group of microorganisms that live in our digestive tract. They are commonly called probiotics. Probiotics support gut health by aiding in the breakdown of food and helping to reduce uncomfortable gas and bloating. Probiotics also help support immune health by fending off ‘bad’ bacteria that can upset our stomach. By adding probiotics or more ‘good’ bacteria to your diet, you are helping to support your overall health.