Kidney Cleanse™ is a combination of herbs and vitamins that help support the kidney’s natural cleansing processes.* A blend of Cranberry Extract, Nettle Leaf Powder and Uva Ursi Leaf Extract may help promote urinary tract wellness.*
Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more!
- Promotes Urinary Tract Wellness*
- Supports Kidney Cleansing*
- Helps Maintain Normal Kidney Functions*
Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more!
Basic Understanding of the Kidney
The kidneys are vital organs that are part of the excretory system. They work around the clock to flush out destructive toxins from the bloodstream - toxins that have entered in through the food, water and air we breathe. Although you may live a typically healthy lifestyle, pollutants in the environment may still end up in your body. It’s the kidney’s job to flush them out.
Healthy kidneys filter approximately 200 quarts of blood every day and release about 2 quarts of waste, in the form of urine, daily. In addition to removing impurities from the body, they are also responsible for regulating blood pressure and maintaining hormone balance.
What is Kidney Cleanse?
Kidney Cleanse is a blend of cleansing herbs and vitamins that help support kidney health.* Cranberry Extract, Buchu Leaf Extract, Turmeric Root and Coenzyme Q10 assist in cleansing and supporting urinary tract health.* Additionally, antioxidants help protect the kidneys at a cellular level and, potentially prevent future damage from occurring.*
3 Primary Reasons You Need Kidney Cleanse
- It may help support a healthy urinary tract*
- To support kidney cleansing*
- To help support normal kidney function*
More Reasons to Use Kidney Cleanse
- A blend of vitamins and minerals assist with normal kidney function and effective elimination.*
- It contains key natural ingredients used for centuries to help support kidney wellness:*
- Nettle Leaf
Did You Know?
- The kidneys are located in the abdomen area toward the back – typically one on each side of the spine.
- The kidneys are part of the excretory system, which means they remove waste from the body that may have entered in through the food, water and air we breathe.
- Healthy kidneys filter approximately 200 quarts of blood every day and release about 2 quarts of waste, in the form of urine.
- Proper functioning of the kidneys is totally reliant on the heart. The kidneys get their blood supply directly from the aorta and send blood back to the heart via the renal veins.
- In addition to removing impurities from the body, the kidneys are also responsible for regulating blood pressure and maintaining hormone balance.
Who Should Use Kidney Cleanse?
People concerned with:
- Supporting overall kidney health
- Urinary tract wellness
- Periodic detoxification
Top Questions People Ask About Kidney CleanseI ONLY HAVE ONE KIDNEY. CAN I STILL TAKE THIS?Yes, you can still take Kidney Cleanse even if you only have one kidney.CAN I TAKE MULTIPLE HEALTH PLUS PRODUCTS AT ONCE?Yes, but we don’t recommend taking too many supplements at once. Your body can only absorb so much at a time. Whenever possible, we also recommend getting as much of your basic nutritional needs from fresh food.SHOULD I USE KIDNEY CLEANSE JUST WHEN I HAVE A KIDNEY INFECTION?It can and should be used daily to help support normal kidney function and maintain a healthy urinary tract.
Suggested Use for Kidney Cleanse
- Adults: Take 2 capsules daily.
- Warning: It is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
The kidneys are vital organs that are a part of the excretory system. They work around the clock to flush out destructive toxins from the bloodstream that have entered in through the food, water or air we breathe.
SUPPLEMENT FACTS FOR KIDNEY CLEANSE
INGREDIENTS IN KIDNEY CLEANSE
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) - one of the most important compounds in the vitamin K group, it plays a key role in helping blood clot and lowering the risk of excessive bleeding.
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1)(as thiamin HCI) - a water-soluble vitamin,
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - naturally found in foods, it is important for the growth, development and function of cells.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) - essential to red blood cells, nervous and immune systems.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) - helps make red blood cells and required for proper nerve functioning.
- Calcium - It is necessary for maintaining muscle movement, to help blood vessels contract and move blood throughout the circulatory system.
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) - It supports energy production and helps regulate other important minerals and nutrients.
- Copper (as chlorophyllin copper complex sodium) - It is used internally to reduce fecal and urinary odor due to incontinence.
- Cranberry Extract 50:1 - studies indicate that cranberry helps prevent urinary tract infections and lower the risk of repeated UTIs. Additional studies show that it may also prevent the bacteria from attaching to lining of the urethra and bladder.
- Coenzyme Q10 - It has been shown to improve important measures of heart functions and some studies suggest that it may help with heart related conditions including lowering blood pressure and heart failure.
- Turmeric Root Powder - the root contains curcumin, a powerful antioxidant that can be effective as an anti-inflammatory. Studies suggest that it can be effective for high cholesterol, osteoarthritis and found to improve liver function and boost cardiovascular health.
- Buchu Leaf Extract 4:1 - documented as a treatment for kidney and bladder issues for centuries. It may also help support blood vessel health and aid the cleansing process of the kidneys.
- Nettle Leaf Powder - Used since medieval times as a diuretic and is still used today to support urinary tract health.
- Uva Ursi Leaf Extract 4:1 - It is thought to help support a healthy urinary tract and most commonly used to treat urinary tract infections and bladder related conditions. It helps strengthen the urinary tract lining and keeps the pH balance in urine from being too acidic.
- Astaxanthin - a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage caused by oxidation, and help reduce inflammation.
- Gelatin - an animal sourced protein that contains collagen used for strengthening bones, joints and nails. It is also commonly used to make gel caps.
Frequently Asked Questions About Kidney CleanseShould I use Kidney Cleanse just when I have a kidney infection?It can and should be used daily to help support normal kidney function and maintain a healthy urinary tract.Do the key herbs used in Kidney Cleanse really work?Cranberry Extract, Uva-Usi and Nettle each have a long history of being used in traditional medicine to treat urinary tract health. Cranberries and Nettle both provide antioxidant support to help prevent urinary tract infections and lower the risk of repeated UTIs. Similarly, Uva-Usi has been used to treat UTIs and bladder related conditions. It is believed to work by helping to strengthen the urinary tract lining and by helping to maintain a proper pH balance in the urine.I only have one kidney. Can I still take this?Yes, you can still take Kidney Cleanse even if you only have one kidney.Why is proper blood vessel function listed as a benefit?Believe it or not, the kidneys and heart work together to keep your blood pressure within a normal range. As part of the excretory system, the kidneys job is to filter waste from the blood. If there is a build up of waste and excess fluids, it may lead to abnormal heart rhythms and high blood pressure. Maintaining healthy blood vessels enables them to do their job of effectively carrying waste from the body.SHOULD I TAKE KIDNEY CLEANSE WITH FOOD?Kidney Cleanse can be taken with or without food.CAN I TAKE MULTIPLE HEALTH PLUS PRODUCTS AT ONCE?Yes, but we don’t recommend taking too many supplements at once. Your body can only absorb so much at a time. Whenever possible, we also recommend getting as much of your basic nutritional needs from fresh food.