Adrenal Support™ formulated with herbal ingredients to help support the proper functioning of the adrenal glands.* To help combat the harm that daily stresses can cause, Adrenal Support utilizes the potent antioxidants Amla Berry, Asian Ginseng, Black Pepper and Astaxanthin, in combination with the adaptogens Ashwagandha Root and Astragulas Root Extract, to help decrease anxiety and to help support healthy moods.*
- Assists The Body with Everyday Stress*
- Supports Adrenal Function*
- May help with Fatigue*
Sitting on top of the kidney, the adrenal glands are responsible for producing and regulating important hormones in the body. When in ‘fight or flight’ mode the adrenal glands kick into gear producing adrenaline to assist the body in its reaction to stress. Additionally, when you have stubborn weight that won’t budge, it might be caused by an over production of the hormone cortisol, which is also produced in the adrenal glands.
Research has shown that stress is directly related to a number of ailments, including cardiac problems. When stress levels rise continuously, the adrenal glands work overtime which can sometimes result in ‘adrenal exhaustion’. This leads to fatigue, suppressed immune system, salt, sugar or fat cravings, and sometimes depression.WHAT IS ADRENAL SUPPORT?
A special formula that uses a blend of herbal ingredients to help support the proper functioning of the adrenal glands.*
3 PRIMARY REASONS YOU NEED ADRENAL SUPPORT
MORE REASONS TO USE ADRENAL SUPPORT
- To assist the body with everyday stress*
- To support healthy adrenal function*
- It may help with fatigue*
DID YOU KNOW?
- It contains the ancient adaptogen Ashwaganda Root extract that may decrease anxiety from everyday stress and help support healthy moods.*
- Its Gluten Free
4. Research also shows that stress is directly related to a number of ailments – fatigue, suppressed immune system, high blood pressure, anxiety, or fat, sugar, salt cravings.
- The adrenal glands are responsible for producing and regulating important hormones usually in response to stress.
- The term, ‘Fight or flight’ refers to an ancient survival mechanism or reaction our body has when we encounter a threat in our environment. The response triggers the release of hormones, specifically, adrenaline, that helps the body to either, stay and deal with the danger or to run away.
- Research indicates that when stress levels rise continuously due to everyday stressors, like commuting, work pressure or family conflicts, the adrenal glands work overtime which can result in ‘adrenal exhaustion’.
5. Stubborn weight gain might be caused by an over production of the hormone cortisol, which is produced in the adrenal glands.
WHO SHOULD USE ADRENAL SUPPORT?
People concerned with:
TOP QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK ABOUT ADRENAL SUPPORTSTRESS IS A BIG PART OF MY LIFE. CAN I TAKE THIS EVERYDAY?Absolutely. Regular exercise and meditation can also help you manage everyday stress loads too.WHAT ARE THE ADAPTOGENS IN ADRENAL SUPPORT?Two of the best! Each has been used for centuries: Ashwaganda Root and Astragulas Root Extract. But remember, it is the entire blend of ingredients that are working together to provide the adrenal support you need.HOW MANY ADRENAL GLANDS ARE THERE AND WHERE ARE THEY LOCATED?Everybody has two adrenal glands. They are triangular shaped and each gland sits right on top of the kidneys. Their name directly relates to their location – ‘ad’, meaning near or at and ‘renes’ signifies the kidneys.
- Enhancing healthy adrenal function
- Needing support with the stress and fatigue of everyday life
- Immune and antioxidant support
- Adults: Take 2 capsules 2x daily.
- Warning: It is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
Adrenal Support may help nourish and support the Adrenal Glands, to aid with the stress and fatigue of everyday life.*
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) - help maintain the health of skin, cartilage, teeth, bone and blood vessels. Studies suggest it may be used for strengthening the immune system, for eye support and to help reduce inflammation.
- Thiamin (as Vitamin B1) - helps the body generate energy from nutrients necessary for growth, development and functioning of cells. Generally, it maintains the health of the nerves.
- Riboflavin (as Vitamin B2) - important for cell growth and development, cellular energy production and the functioning of cells.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyriodoxine hydrochloride) - needed for growth and development of the brain, nerves, and skin.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) - helps keep nerve and blood cells healthy helps make DNA.
- Calcium (as calcium ascorbate) - help secrete hormones and enzymes and to support the nervous system send messages to between the brain and every body part.
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) - an essential mineral that plays a role in protein synthesis, the immune function and the digestive system. It also increases the rate of healing for wounds and acne.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract - may help decrease anxiety from common everyday stress.*
- Amla Berry Extract - has antioxidant, antibacterial, anti ulcer, anti-diabetic properties and is liver protective.
- Ginger Root Extract - used to treat nausea, flatulence, indigestion and diarrhea. There is also some evidence that ginger may help reduce pain caused by joint inflammation.
- Asian Ginseng Root - may help with fatigue and everyday stresses.*
- Black Pepper Fruit - antioxidants that may help fight free radicals that hinder healthy cell function.
- Astragulas Root Extract - may help support the immune system.
- Astaxanthin - a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage caused by oxidation, and helps reduce inflammation. Studies suggest that it supports the heart, brain, eyes and immune system.
- Gelatin - an animal sourced protein that contains collagen used for strengthening bones, joints and nails, treating osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis. It is also commonly used to make gelcaps.
- Cellulose - an insoluble fiber that assists the digestive system
- Magnesium Stearate - an additive commonly used in small amounts in medication or supplement capsules
- How many adrenal glands are there and where are they located?Everybody has two adrenal glands. They are triangular shaped and each gland sits right on top of the kidneys. Their name directly relates to their location – ‘ad’, meaning near or at and ‘renes’ signifies the kidneys.Stress is a big part of my life. Can I take this everyday?Absolutely. Regular exercise and meditation can also help you manage everyday stress loads too.What exactly is Adrenal fatigue?According to the Mayo Clinic, the term is applied to a collection of nonspecific symptoms such as body aches, fatigue, nervousness, sleep disturbances and digestive problems. It is thought to be caused by chronic stress and not allowing the body the recovery time needed. The theory is that the adrenal glands can’t keep up with the demand for the hormones needed during stressful times so fatigue sets in.What is an adaptogen?An adaptogen is a substance, usually an herb or plant, that is believed to help the body adjust or counteract physiological stressors. It is believed to help the body regain balance during stressful conditions. Clinical trials demonstrate that adaptogens have an anti-fatigue and neuroprotective effect as well as the ability to regulate key mediators of the stress responseWhat are the adaptogens in Adrenal Support?Two of the best! Each has been used for centuries: Ashwaganda Root and Astragulas Root Extract. But remember, it is the entire blend of ingredients that are working together to provide the adrenal support you need.