A rich blend of herbs and phytonutrients that may help support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.*
- Supports Heart Health*
- Formulated with Cleansing Herbs*
- Supports a Healthy Cardiovascular System*
WHAT IS HEART SUPPORT?
A rich blend of herbs and phytonutrients known for supporting a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.* This formulation combines the ancient medicinal plants Guggul Gum resin extract with the leaf and flower of Hawthorn, which may help maintain already healthy cholesterol levels.* It is also chock full of antioxidants such as astaxanthin, L-carnitine, and grape skin extract, that help protect the body from harmful free radical damage.*
As the power station for the cardiovascular system, the heart is a muscular organ responsible for pumping blood to the entire body. It helps transport oxygen, nutrients, and antibodies to the body while carrying carbon dioxide and other waste to several organs for removal.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle of good eating habits and regular exercise will help keep your heart fit and functioning. And, yet, according to the CDC, one of four deaths is caused by heart disease. That’s because diet and exercise alone may not be enough to avoid plaque buildup in the arteries caused by bad cholesterol or damage done by free radicals. Free radicals are uncharged electrons that can be harmful to the body causing premature aging or harmful diseases. Maintaining a strong and healthy heart is critical to the body’s well being.
3 PRIMARY REASONS YOU NEED HEART SUPPORT
- It supports a healthy heart*
- It may help support an already healthy cardiovascular system*
- Antioxidants help protect the body from harmful free radical damage*
DID YOU KNOW?
- The heart is a muscle at the center of the cardiovascular system.
- The cardiovascular system is made up of your heart, blood and blood vessels.
- It is responsible for pumping nearly 8 pints of blood to the entire body.
- The heart helps transport oxygen, nutrients, and antibodies to the body while carrying carbon dioxide and other waste to several organs for removal.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle of good eating habits and regular exercise will help keep your heart fit and functioning.
- According to the CDC, one of four deaths is caused by heart disease. That’s because diet and exercise alone may not be enough to avoid plaque buildup in the arteries caused by bad cholesterol or damage done by free radicals.
- Free radicals are uncharged electrons that can be harmful to the body causing premature aging or harmful diseases.
- Maintaining a strong and healthy heart is critical to the body’s well being.
WHO SHOULD USE HEART SUPPORT?
People concerned with:
- Maintaining healthy heart function
- Maintaining already healthy cholesterol levels
- Maintaining already healthy blood pressure
- Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate & magnesium stearate) - a mineral used to prevent and supplement low amounts of magnesium in the blood. Magnesium is important for the normal functioning of cells, muscles, bones, regulating blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Potassium (as potassium chloride) - often used to prevent low potassium levels in the blood. It also controls the electrical activity of the heart.
- Taurine - may improve liver function and may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- L-Carnitine - plays a critical role in energy production and is important for heart and brain function and muscle movement.
- Hawthorn Leaf and Flowers Extract - helps support healthy circulation and is thought to support healthy cardiovascular function.
- Red Grape Skin Extract - may reduce swelling, chronic inflammation and may have some heart benefits including lowering systolic blood pressure and heart rate.
- Guggul Gum Resin Extract - used in traditional Ayurveda medicine to treat a wide variety of disorders including arthritis, maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels and to promote healthy weight management.
- Coenzyme Q10 - a powerful antioxidant that is found in virtually every cell in the body. It has been shown to improve important measures of heart functions.
- Astaxanthin - a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage caused by oxidation, and help reduce inflammation.
- Cellulose - an insoluble fiber that assists the digestive system.
- Gelatin - an animal sourced protein that contains collagen used for strengthening bones, joints and nails. It is also commonly used to make gel caps.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT HEART SUPPORT
Do I need to take heart support with food?
- We suggest taking Heart Support with a meal to allow all the ingredients to be best absorbed.
Is heart support dairy free and gluten free?
- Yes, Heart Support is dairy free and gluten free
Can I take heart support with my statin medication?
- We suggest you consult with your primary care physician.
I try to take care of my heart by exercising regularly and by watching my diet, do I still need to take heart support?
- Healthy lifestyle habits are key to staying fit and Heart Support will help reinforce those efforts. It has a rich blend of ancient medicinal plants, Guggul Gum resin extract and Hawthorne leaf and flower, to help maintain already healthy cholesterol levels as well as a potent blend of antioxidants that will help protect your body from harmful free radical damage.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE