Joint Support™ formulated with a superior blend of amino, herbs, and vitamins that work to help nourish and support normal joint function.*
- Supports Joint Function*
- Promote Healthy Joint Cartilage*
- May Assist Normal Joint Flexibility*
- WHAT IS JOINT SUPPORT?
A superior blend of antioxidants, minerals and supportive amino acids designed to support normal Joint function.*
This formula is a blend of high quality ingredients including Methysulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine, chicken collagen and Taurine. Combined, these ingredients may help support mobility, flexibility, lubrication and normal joint functions.3 PRIMARY REASONS YOU NEED JOINT SUPPORT
DID YOU KNOW?
- It may assist with normal joint function*
- It helps nourish joints and joint fluids to help maintain flexibility*
- It may help with joint discomfort and pain*
- According to National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases, a joint is where two or more bones are joined together. Many joints have cartilage on the ends of the bones that provide a cushion for the bones so they don’t rub against each other and cause pain.
- As we age, the body’s natural ability to repair cartilage can decrease.
- An injury to the joint, being overweight or experiencing inflammation caused by osteoarthritis can all lead to wearing down of cartilage and cause excess pain.
4. Synovial joints are the most movable type of joint in the body. There are 6 types of synovial joints:
WHO SHOULD USE JOINT SUPPORT?
- Pivot - neck
- Hinge – fingers and toes
- Saddle – thumb
- Plane - ankle
- Gliding – wrist
- Ball and socket – hip and shoulder
People concerned with:
TOP QUESTIONS PEOPLE ASK ABOUT JOINT SUPPORTShould I take Joint Support with food?No. It’s not necessary to take Joint Support with food. For best results, it’s important to take the capsules routinely and as directed each day.Why is there Chicken collagen in Joint Support?Collagen helps our body maintain and support cartilage. It is a major component found in the connective tissue in our bones, joints and skin. As we age, the amount of collagen in our body decreases. Chicken collagen is often used to treat joint pain associated with arthritis and other types of joint pain. It contains chondroitin and glucosamine, which might help rebuild cartilage.I don't have joint pain but I exercise a lot. Will this help me?Yes! Joint Support is designed to support and nourish normal joint functioning including maintaining flexibility.
- Alleviating joint pain and discomfort
- Maintaining healthy joint cartilage
- Maintaining flexibility
- Adults: Take 4 capsules once daily.
- Warning: It is not recommended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
As we age, the body’s natural ability to repair joint cartilage can decrease resulting in pain, mobility loss, and discomfort.
Joint Support is a blend of the highest quality ingredients, including:
Methysulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine, Chicken Collagen, Taurine, and more. Combined, these ingredients may help support mobility, flexibility, lubrication, and normal joint functions.*
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) – a bioavailable form of vitamin C, used by the body to help maintain the health of skin, cartilage, teeth, bone and blood vessels.
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) – it helps maintain the integrity of cell membranes.
- Calcium (as calcium ascorbate) - it is necessary for maintaining muscle movement, to help blood vessels contract and move blood throughout the circulatory system, and to help secrete hormones and enzymes.
- Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate) - it supports energy production and helps regulate other important minerals and nutrients.
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) – it increases the rate of healing for wounds and acne.
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate) – a trace mineral that is important for normal functioning of the brain, nervous system, and bone growth.
- Taurine - contain some benefits for athletic performance as it protects muscles for cell damage and oxidative stress and increases fat burning during exercise.
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride - a form of glucosamine, produced by the body and found in exoskeletons of shellfish. Often used in combination with chondroitin sulfate or manganese sulfate, it has been studied for its effect on improving or reducing inflammation and pain for those with osteoarthritis, knee and hip joints injury.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - important for joint health, as it helps form the connective tissue in cartilage, tendons and ligaments. Thought to help reduce pain and swelling for people with osteoarthritis.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract (Gum) - also known as Indian frankincense, typically refers to the resin of the Boswellia tree. The resin contains active components that inhibit an enzyme important in the process of inflammation, which reduces swelling caused by arthritis.
- Chicken Collagen - a protein, used to support joint pain associated with various types of arthritis.
- Turmeric Root Extract - a perennial herb in the same family as ginger. The root contains curcumin, a powerful antioxidant that can be effective as an anti-inflammatory.
- L-Cysteine Hydrochloride - an amino acid that supports the synthesis of the antioxidant glutathione in the body. It helps support and strengthens the immune system, the liver and the kidneys.
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride - an essential amino acid that is important for the immune system and is thought to help the body absorb calcium and contributes to the formation of collagen.
- L- Glutamine - a non-essential amino acid, which helps the body produce glutathione, a powerful antioxidant.
- Astaxanthin - a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage caused by oxidation, and help reduce inflammation.
- Gelatin - an animal sourced protein that contains collagen used for strengthening bones, joints and nails, treating osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and rheumatoid arthritis. It is also commonly used to make gelcaps.
- Cellulose (Purified) - an insoluble fiber that assists the digestive system
- Magnesium Stearate - helps improve the consistency of the pill mixture, quality control during the manufacturing process and aids in ingredient absorption.
- SHOULD I TAKE JOINT SUPPORT WITH FOOD?No. It’s not necessary to take Joint Support with food. For best results, it’s important to take the capsules routinely and as directed each day.WHY IS THERE CHICKEN COLLAGEN IN JOINT SUPPORT?Collagen helps our body maintain and support cartilage. It is a major component found in the connective tissue in our bones, joints and skin. As we age, the amount of collagen in our body decreases. Chicken collagen is often used to treat joint pain associated with arthritis and other types of joint pain. It contains chondroitin and glucosamine, which might help rebuild cartilage.I DON'T HAVE JOINT PAIN BUT I EXERCISE A LOT. WILL THIS HELP ME?Yes! Joint Support is designed to support and nourish normal joint functioning including maintaining flexibility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: