Colon Cleanse® Flavors
Natural dietary fiber made with pure psyllium husk, sweetened with stevia. Now available in three delicious flavors: Orange, Strawberry & Pineapple.
- Natural Daily Fiber
- Promotes Heart Health*
- Supports Regularity*
WHAT IS COLON CLEANSE FLAVORS?
Colon Cleanse Original is now made in three delicious, sugar free flavors sweetened with Stevia! Stevia is a zero calorie, healthy alternative to sugar, fructose, and aspartame.
3 PRIMARY REASONS YOU NEED EVERY DAY CLEANSE
- Helps maintain regularity*
- Supports digestive health*
- Sweetened with Stevia in 3 different naturally fruit flavors*
MORE GREAT REASONS TO USE COLON CLEANSE FLAVORS
- Helps maintain cholesterol already within normal range*
- Aids with occasional constipation*
- Promotes the feeling of fullness which may help you eat less at mealtime*
WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO KNOW ABOUT COLON CLEANSE FLAVORS?
- Uses the finest quality, 95% whole mesh Psyllium Husk
- Can be taken every day and is gluten free
DID YOU KNOW?
- Stevia Rebaudiana, commonly know as sweet leaf, is a plant that grows naturally in South America where it has been used by cultures around the world for centuries.
- Stevia contains steviol glycosides, which are extracted from the plant and used in foods, drinks and supplements as a non-caloric sweetener.
- Stevia is 100-300x sweeter than traditional sweeteners yet it has no calories. The Food and Drug Administration has approved steviol glycosides as a dietary supplement and given it GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe).
- Natural Psyllium Husk is derived from the husks or covering of the Psyllium seeds. It is an ancient and trusted soluble fiber that is very effective in moving waste smoothly and gently through the digestive tract. *
- Psyllium Husk absorbs fluids within the colon to form a gel-like substance. This added bulk re-hydrates the colon and helps fecal matter move gently through the system
WHO SHOULD USE COLON CLEANSE FLAVORS?
People concerned with:
- Using a daily, easy-to-use natural fiber that tastes great
- Limited access to or dislike of vegetables and/or fruit
- Constipation or other gastrointestinal problems such as IBS or diarrhea
- Supporting cardiovascular health
POWDER OR CAPSULES should be taken with 8 oz. of water or mix directly into 8 oz. of water – either way, drink all 8 oz. immediately.
- Adults 150 lbs. and more: 1 heaping tablespoon 3x daily
- Adults under 150 lbs.: 1 heaping tablespoon 2x daily
- Children (6-12 years): ½ a tablespoon 2x daily
As a means of adding beneficial fiber to your diet, Colon Cleanse Flavors may be taken daily.
GOOD FOR YOUR HEART
Soluble fiber from foods such as Psyllium Husk, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Colon Cleanse supplies 4g of the 7g of soluble fiber from Psyllium Husk necessary per day to have this effect.
SUGGESTED USE FOR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
Take one tablespoon (approx. 7g) about half an hour before every meal, with at least 8 oz. of water. Psyllium Husk
promotes a feeling of fullness, which may help you to eat less at mealtime.* It also provides fiber that helps promote
good bowel movements, which are essential for weight management.*
Need Something Stronger? Try our Super Colon Cleanse®, a unique combination of Senna Leaf and Psyllium Husk
to help with occasional constipation.*
In case of disposal, place in trash and avoid disposal in any plumbing system.
NOTICE: This dietary supplement should be taken with at least a full glass of liquid. Taking the product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not use this product if you have difficulty swallowing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 100% Natural Psyllium Husk – a soluble fiber, derived from the husks or covering of the Psyllium seeds. It is an ancient and trusted soluble fiber that is very effective in moving waste smoothly and gently through the digestive tract. *
- Stevia Leaf Extract – a non-caloric sweetener derived from the Stevia plant
- Citric Acid – a natural acid found in citrus fruits which helps bring a bit of zing to the flavors
- Tartaric Acid – found in certain fruits, is used to help enhance the flavors
- Orange Flavor – all natural Orange Flavored powder
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT COLON CLEANSE FLAVORS
How long will it take before the Colon Cleanse Flavors start working?
- Each person’s digestive system is unique and regularity varies. Once Colon Cleanse Orange, Pineapple or Strawberry is ingested, it will work in tandem with our body’s rhythms and help sustain consistent bowel movements.
What are the common side effects from taking this product?
- When taken daily with at least 8oz. of a liquid, there should be no negative side effects.
Do I take it with food or on an empty stomach?
- Take it any time you want to as long as you immediately drink at least 8 oz. of water when you do take it.
Can I add Colon Cleanse Flavor powder to my smoothie or yogurt?
- Yes! That’s a great way incorporate it in your diet.
If my diet already includes plenty of vegetables and fruits, do I still need to take Colon Cleanse Flavors?
- Yes. Not all fruits and vegetables contain the same amount of fiber. To ensure you’re getting the right amount of beneficial fiber, you should consider supplementing with your favorite Colon Cleanse flavor too.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE