There's no better time to enjoy a refreshing drink to help detox your body in a delicious way. Enjoy this healthy twist on your regular drinking water with fresh watermelon, lemon, mint, and some extra fiber. A great cooling summer drink to beat the heat.
- 4 cups watermelon cubes
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ lime thinly sliced
- ½ lemon thinly sliced
- 2 liters of water (less for stronger infusion)
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite Colon Cleanse fiber (optional for additional fiber)
- Place watermelon, lemon and lime into pitcher (avoid bitterness by peeling lemon & lime).
- Lightly muddle watermelon, lemon, and lime. Crush mint leaves by lightly rubbing your hands together, then place in the pitcher.
- Add 2 liters of still water. If you prefer a sparkling detox water, add 1 liter of sparkling water and allow to infuse and then add the rest of the sparkling water when ready to serve.
- After adding still water or 1 liter of sparkling water, place pitcher in the fridge for at least 2 hours to allow the fruit and mint to infuse the water.
- Take the pitcher out of the fridge, stir the ingredients well. Optional: If you wish you can strain the detox water and discard (or eat!) the solids.
- Add Colon Cleanse and drink immediately
- Garnish with fresh watermelon, lemon and mint then serve.
*** Refrigerated, the watermelon detox water will keep for up to 2 days ***
Antioxidants Beauty Cleansing Digestive Diseases Digestive Health Fiber Healthy Living Recipes Turmeric