Every Day Fiber®
14.99 15.99 $14.99 - $15.99
A daily comprehensive fiber supplement also a bulk forming laxative, may help support weight management, reduce constipation and regularity.*
- Supports Heart Health*
- Gentle Internal Cleansing*
- Helps Maintain Regularity*
WHAT IS EVERY FIBER?
A daily comprehensive fiber supplement also a bulk forming laxative that may help support weight management and regularity.* A soluble fiber also a bulk forming laxative, may reduce constipation and promote overall digestive health.
3 PRIMARY REASONS YOU NEED EVERY DAY FIBER
- It helps protect digestive health and supports regularity*
- It promotes a feeling of fullness when taken before a meal, which may help with weight management*
- It may help maintain cholesterol already within normal ranges*
MORE GREAT REASONS TO USE EVERY DAY FIBER
- Promotes heart health. Coupled with a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, it may reduce the risk of heart disease*
- It has psyllium husk as the key ingredient
- Each serving supplies 22% of the recommended daily value of dietary fiber
WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO KNOW ABOUT EVERY DAY FIBER
- Its also available in Orange Flavor and sweetened with stevia
- Colon Cleanse Every Day Fiber and Every Day Fiber Orange Flavor are both gluten free.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Psyllium Husk powder is a soluble fiber, derived from the husks or covering of the Psyllium seeds. It is an ancient fiber that is very effective in moving waste smoothly and gently through the digestive tract.*
- Psyllium Husk can be used for making breads, pasta or used in morning smoothies or yogurt.
- The name for psyllium husk in Hindi is isabgol.
WHO SHOULD USE EVERY DAY FIBER?
People concerned with:
- Daily fiber support
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Having a good tasting daily fiber product that can be added to a favorite beverage or yogurt
POWDER OR CAPSULES should be taken with 8 oz. of water or mix directly into 8 oz. of water – either way, drink all 8 oz. immediately.
- Adults 150 lbs. and more: 1 heaping tablespoon 3x daily
- Adults under 150 lbs.: 1 heaping tablespoon 2x daily
- Children (6-12 years): ½ a tablespoon 2x daily
As a means of adding beneficial fiber to your diet, Every Day Fiber may be taken daily.
GOOD FOR YOUR HEART
Soluble fiber from foods such as Psyllium Husk, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Every Day Fiber supplies 4 grams of the 7 grams of soluble fiber from Psyllium Husk necessary per day to have this effect.
SUGGESTED USE FOR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
Take one tablespoon (approx. 7g) about half an hour before every meal, with at least 8 oz. of water. Psyllium Husk promotes a feeling of fullness, which may help you to eat less at mealtime.* It also provides fiber that helps promote good bowel movements, which are essential for weight management.*
Fill controlled by weight not volume
In case of disposal, place in trash and avoid disposal in any plumbing system.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
NOTICE: This dietary supplement should be taken with at least a full glass of liquid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not use this product if you have difficulty swallowing.
EVERY DAY FIBER
- 100% Natural Psyllium Husk – a soluble fiber, derived from the husks or coverings of the Psyllium seeds. It is an ancient and trusted soluble fiber that is very effective in moving waste smoothly and gently through the digestive tract.*
- Psyllium Husk works by absorbing fluids within the colon to form a gel-like substance. This added bulk allows for a thorough cleansing, letting waste exit the body smoothly and helping to maintain regularity.
EVERY DAY FIBER (ORANGE FLAVOR)
- 100% Natural Psyllium Husk Powder
- Citric Acid - an acid compound found in citrus fruits. A natural preservative and also used to add a sour taste to foods and drinks.
- Orange Flavor – a flavoring constituent derived from a spice, fruit or fruit juice, vegetable or vegetable juice, edible yeast, herb, bark, bud, root, leaf or similar plant material whose significant function in food is flavoring rather than nutritional.
- Tartaric Acid – a naturally occurring organic acid found in many plants including grapes, apricots, apples, tamarinds and wine. It has antioxidant and laxative properties and is typically used to enhance the quality and stability of foods.
- Stevia Leaf Extract – a plant leaf used to sweeten foods, treat burns and aid stomach discomfort. As a sugar substitute, it is a no calories but tastes 100-300x sweeter than sugar.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS EVERY DAY FIBER
What is the difference between Original Colon Cleanse and Every Day Fiber?
- Original Colon Cleanse was the first product launched by Health Plus 1980. While Psyllium Husk has a long tradition of being used in India for its healing properties and support of digestive tract, it was not well known in the United States at that time.
- Flash forward to today and we understand that Psyllium Husk not only helps maintain proper digestive health but studies also suggest that increasing fiber intake may significantly lower the risk for developing coronary heart disease, hypertension, diabetes and obesity.
- So while there is little to no difference between Original Colon Cleanse and Every Day Fiber, the real difference lies in what the consumer is trying to achieve by using fiber. Generally, Original Colon Cleanse consumers purchase it strictly for digestive health while Every Day Fiber folks tend to use it for weight management as well as for regularity.
What is the difference between Every Day Fiber and Every Day Fiber Orange?
- Some people prefer their fiber with a little flavoring and sweetened with Stevia, a zero calorie, healthy alternative to sugar, fructose and aspartame. Both products help maintain regularity and help maintain cholesterol already within normal range.*
Will I get diarrhea from taking Every Day Fiber?
- No, Every Day Fiber is not likely to result in diarrhea. In fact, psyllium husk is known to help in cases of diarrhea by absorbing excess intestinal fluids and providing bulk to the stool.
What are the common side effects of Every Day Fiber?
- Some of side effects of Every Day Fiber are gas and bloating. These usually occur with first time users because their systems may not be used to the amount of fiber in the product. In this situation we recommend that you cut the dosage in half and slowly increase to the recommended dosage over a period of a few weeks.
How long will it take before Every Day Fiber starts working?
- It is very difficult to specify a time period in which Every Day Fiber beings working. Most people will see results within 24 to 72 hours, as long as directions were followed. It may take longer especially for first time users as their systems are not used to the amount of fiber in the Every Day Fiber.
Can it be taken if pregnant or breast feeding?
- Yes, in fact it is very important to keep your body cleanse from the inside during pregnancy. Due to the immense changes in hormones, one may develop constipation or irregularity. Adding extra fiber is extremely helpful.
Is there an appropriate diet for Every Day Fiber?
- Common sense about eating healthful food is always recommended. Please drink plenty of fluids and continue your normal healthy diet.
How much water is needed when taken Every Day Fiber?
- Psyllium can be mixed with water, juice or your favorite beverage.
- Please drink quickly because of the immediate thickening action. 8 to 10 glasses of water throughout the day is recommended the reason is water naturally helps your system flush out the toxins and waste that build up throughout the day. Eating this product without enough liquid may case choking.
- Do not take this product if you have trouble swallowing.
Can I take it on an empty stomach?
- Since Colon Cleanse is a soluble fiber, you may take it any time you wish even on an empty stomach.
How much fiber can be taken daily?
- Depending on the individual, as little as one teaspoon a day can promote regularity.
- One tablespoon up to three times daily is the maximum dose. However, results may not take place for three or more days.
- Psyllium is an excellent source of fiber, puts no strain on nerve reflexes, does not damage bowel tone and is safe for long-term use.
Can I get an allergic reaction when taking Every Day Fiber?
- Allergic reaction can never be ruled out when introducing anything new to your system. However, psyllium should not be compared to insoluble fiber such as wheat bran, where irritations and allergic reactions are often present.
- Some individuals may feel minor discomfort with gas and bloating for the first few days. In this case reduce your dose to half and increase gradually to the suggested use over a period of two weeks. Using this product without enough liquid may cause choking.
- Do not take this product if you have difficulty swallowing.
How does Every Day Fiber help clean the colon?
- Every Day Fiber is made of 100% psyllium husk. Psyllium helps to absorb toxins in the colon by creating a spongy, gelatinous mass in the bowels. By swelling and absorbing fluids, it breaks down and moves waste matter stuck in the folds and crevices of the colon. A clean colon inhibits bacteria from surviving on human waste. Psyllium husk soothes the lining of the bowel and leaves a thin slippery film along the inner lining of the colon, which makes it easier for waste generated later to move along smoothly.