A unique blend that combines Vitamin B12 to help support red blood cells and dandelion root to help support liver and kidney cells.* This special formula was created to support endovascular health and to optimize perfusion.*
- May Help Support Endovascular Health*
- Formulated with Minerals and Herbs*
- Assist with Healthy Blood Cell Functions*
WHAT IS BLOOD CLEANSE?
Blood Cleanse is designed to help promote healthy blood cells and to detoxify the blood.* This unique blend
of ingredients includes Vitamin B12, which helps support the oxygen-carrying red blood cells.
It also contains Echinacea and Dandelion to support the immune system as well as liver and kidney cells. It may also help to optimize perfusion or the flow of blood through the vessels to the body’s organs and tissues.*
Blood is the lifeline of the body. Its main functions are to carry essential nutrients and oxygen to cells, deliver cells and antibodies to help fight infection and transports waste to the kidney and liver. The average adult has approximately 1 to 2 gallons of blood coursing their veins at any given time. The blood is also key to keeping organs running smoothly and the immune system strong.
3 PRIMARY REASONS YOU NEED BLOOD CLEANSE
- It may help support endovascular health*
- Assists with healthy blood cell function*
- Formulated with key minerals and herbs*
MORE GREAT REASONS TO USE BLOOD CLEANSE
- It may protect against free radical damage*
- It may help support the body’s blood and may increase oxygen levels*
DID YOU KNOW?
- Blood contains red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets
- Approximately 7 to 8 percent of your total body weight is made up of blood.
- Sometimes blood can become ‘sluggish’ or congested with fat, cholesterol, nicotine and other potentially harmful elements that accumulate in the organs and potentially cause inflammation. Some of the top causes of this toxic buildup are:
- Excess sugar
- Fatty foods
- Food additives and preservatives found in some foods
WHO SHOULD USE BLOOD CLEANSE?
People concerned with:
- Protecting the body’s organs against free radical damage
- Supporting endovascular health
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) - an antioxidant, it helps to protect cells from free radical damage.
- Folic Acid - also known as folate, it helps the body produce and maintain new cells and in particular, red blood cells. There is also some evidence that folic acid can reduce high blood pressure.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) - it helps make red blood cells and required for proper nerve functioning.
- Calcium - it is necessary for maintaining muscle movement, to help blood vessels contract and move blood throughout the circulatory system, to help secrete hormones and enzymes and to support the nervous system send messages to between the brain and every body part.
- Iron - an essential mineral and mainly found in the body’s hemoglobin. The health benefits of iron relate to proper growth since iron is needed to produce red blood cells. Red blood cells are responsible for supplying oxygen to the body’s organs.
- Phosphorus (as phosphorus amino acid chelate) - an essential mineral produced by the body, it is needed by every cell in the body for growth, maintenance and repair of all tissues.
- Copper (as copper gluconate) - plays a role in producing red blood cells, treating osteoarthritis and to maintain the nerve and immune systems.
- Echinacea Root - used in teas, expressed juices, as well as dietary supplements for stimulating the immune system to help the body fight infections.
- Choline Bitartrate – is the supplement form of choline. It is similar to B vitamins and seems to play an important role in supporting the heart and liver system.
- Dandelion Root - traditional herbalists have used the root to support the digestive tract, to improve digestion, to detoxify the liver.
- Burdock Root - contains many types of antioxidants that help prevent damage to the body. Traditional uses include purifying toxins from bloodstream to promote circulation, as a diuretic and as a topical remedy for skin problems.
- Red Clover Flower - is a nutrient dense herb rich in phytosterols, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. Studies suggest that red clover has the potential to down regulate chronic inflammation, support healthy cholesterol levels and help protect the cardiovascular system.
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin - a stable form of natural chlorophyll, which is derived from dark green, leafy vegetables or chlorella. Used internally to reduce fecal and urinary odor due to incontinence.
- Carotenoid Complex - provides powerful antioxidant properties that may lower inflammation in the body by protecting against free radical damage. Studies suggest that the Complex may improve cardiovascular health and may lower certain cardiovascular risk factors to help protect against heart disease.
- Astaxanthin - a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from damage caused by oxidation, and help reduce inflammation.
- Gelatin - an animal sourced protein that contains collagen used for strengthening bones, joints and nails. It is also commonly used to make gelcaps.
- Magnesium Stearate - helps improve the consistency of the pill mixture, quality control during the manufacturing process and aids in ingredient absorption.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BLOOD CLEANSE
How often do I take this?
- We recommend 2 capsules a day with food for 45 days.
How do I know that I need Blood Cleanse?
- If you regularly eat a diet of fatty foods, sugary desserts and processed foods, you probably need Blood Cleanse. A diet high in fat, sugar and preservatives can cause the bloodstream to become congested with fat, cholesterol and other harmful elements that accumulate in the organs. Unfortunately, even if you are health conscious and watch what you eat, maintaining blood health is vital to your overall health. In other words, Blood is your body’s lifeline so it’s important to give it all the support you can.
Does Blood Cleanse have the ability to "thin" my blood?
- On the contrary, Blood Cleanse is formulated to help support healthy blood cells and detoxify blood*. It is loaded with key vitamins and minerals like iron, phosphorous and copper to help maintain optimal blood health.
What are the key ingredients in Blood Cleanse?
- As a blended formula, we’ve added many super star ingredients. Some of the more noteworthy players are Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, and Iron, which are required to produce red blood cells and assist with blood detoxification*. The herbs, Dandelion and Burdock Root may help assist blood function and help support healthy Liver and Kidneys*. Plus, we’ve added a Carotenoid Complex that includes Astaxanthin, Alpha-Carotene, Zeaxanthin and Lutein, which are powerful antioxidants that may help discourage free radical damage*.