Watermelon Fruit Popsicle Recipe
It’s a great day when National Watermelon Day falls during the absolute hottest and most humid week in California…
so we decided to celebrate with watermelon fruit pops!
We love watermelon and think it is the perfect summer treat, just try the Watermelon-Mint Detox.
3 cups seedless watermelon
½ cup chopped strawberries
1 peach diced small
* Kept the recipes simple based on the ingredients I actually had on hand.
However, feel free to add other fruits you may like.
½ cup blueberries
1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
Handful of cherries, pitted and chopped
- Cut the watermelon into chunks and then puree it in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Fill popsicle molds with chopped fresh fruit.
- Pour in the watermelon puree until each mold is filled to the top.
- Place sticks into each mold and put into freezer for about 6 to 8 hours.
When ready to serve, run the popsicle molds under warm water for a few seconds and pull each one out. ENJOY!